Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Podcasting

The very first thing I wanted to talk about on here is podcasting. I'm new to podcasting, along with my friend Kat, but we dove in feet first this past Monday. We do not yet have a large audience, but people are starting to listen. Hopefully we'll entertain them along the way and maybe they'll even learn something.

Our podcast, along with this blog, is all about gaming. Much of what we discuss will be World of Warcraft centered, because that is the MMO Kat and I both play at the moment. We will not be limiting our blog posts to the current podcasts either, as Kat and I both have a lot to say about a variety of topics.

To follow our podcast (and listen to the first episode), follow the link here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eshandkat

Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment